9am -6pm Mon - Fri | 9-12 Sat
Parking around the clinic
Click here for any emergency
At The Liverpool Vets, we are dedicated to helping you give your rabbit its best life. We are members of the RWAF (Rabbit Welfare and Association Fund) which helps us keep upto date with the latest development in rabbit medicine and health.
Companionship, a healthy diet, plenty of space ( a hutch should be 1m height and 3x2m wide at least) and opportunity to dig, hide run, a warm dry place to sleep and plenty of snuggles!
- Create places to explore like cardboard boxes with an entry and an exit hole.
- Hide food so your rabbit has to look for it rather than leaving it in a bowl,
- Place hay up in a hay rack, stuff hay into a toilet roll tube, or in a paper bag with a few nuggets
- Provide toys like balls
- Build platforms from which to see life from a new angle, bunnies love to climb
- Create a turf tray ( as above)